Paperback 5.5 x 8.5
Reading level: Older Teen/ Adult
Life is a struggle. But when does struggle become extremism?
Luqman Adams, a perpetual scholar, decides to leave the university and take his theories to the street. He joins a Muslim street gang and skirmishes to gain control over the powerful New Pilgrims. Dissatisfied with insignificant victories, he forms an explosive plot to shake the city of Chicago, persuading other gang members to join him in intensifying the struggle.
In contrast, Luqman's father, Joshua, struggles quietly to combat increasing unemployment and homelessness, putting in long hours as a community worker. As Luqman spirals out of control he helplessly stands by, not understanding Luqman's fervor and not knowing how to stop him.
The finale of the Echoes Series erupts into chaos and, then, Silence.
About the Author
Jamilah Kolocotronis earned her Ph.D. in Social Science Education. She developed a multicultural social studies curriculum and taught social studies at the middle and high school levels for twelve years. She has also lived and traveled in Southeast Asia. Since 1982, she has been busy raising and guiding her sons.
Her published books include Islamic Jihad, Innocent People, and the first four books of the Echoes Series—Echoes, Rebounding, Turbulence, and Ripples. Visit Jamilah's website at http://jamilahkolocotronis.writerswebpages.com. Jamilah lives in Lexington, Kentucky.
- To order MWP books please contact the publisher at: publisher@MuslimWritersPublishing.com or phone at 1-480-894-6014
- All MWP books are discounted to retailers.
- Payment can be made using PayPal by or by USD check. Contact the Publisher for details.
Individuals and Schools:
- Send your mailing name, mailing address, phone number, the titles of the books, and number of copies you want to order to the publisher at: publisher@MuslimWritersPublishing.com
- Payment method: PayPal or USD Check or Money Order.
- The publisher will send you, via email, the total amount and details on how to make payment.