Paperback 5.5 x 8.5
Reading Level: Teens and Adults
The Gift is a love story set in exotic Asian Malaysia. The Gift is a story about a mother's last wish for her son - a gift of a new life. Her gift opens up buried unresolved pasts, hurts and wounds of two young people. Accepting the gift leads them to finally come to terms and resolve their past lives. The gift that comes from a mother's heart brings two people's hearts together while their memories of a mother's love lives with them forever.
About the Author
Zaipah Ibrahim, a Muslim born and raised in Terengganu, Malaysia, is an English teacher. She was a graduate of Southern Illinois University at Carbondale. She was an English lecturer (1990 - 2001) at Sultan Zainal Abidin Religious College, Malaysia. She now owns a tutorial center and devotes her time to operating the tutorial center, writing books and teaching English.
Other Books written by Zaipah include: Islamic Word Games (Book 1 & Book 2) the books are an effort to introduce basic Islamic terminology in English to English speakers. The word games are based on knowledge about Islamic teachings and practices.
You can contact Zaipah by visiting her website at: http://islamicromance.blogspot.com.
Read an interview with the author here.
- To order MWP books please contact the publisher at: publisher@MuslimWritersPublishing.com or phone at 1-480-894-6014
- All MWP books are discounted to retailers.
- Payment can be made using PayPal by or by USD check. Contact the Publisher for details.
Individuals and Schools:
- Send your mailing name, mailing address, phone number, the titles of the books, and number of copies you want to order to the publisher at: publisher@MuslimWritersPublishing.com
- Payment method: PayPal or USD Check or Money Order.
- The publisher will send you, via email, the total amount and details on how to make payment.